- Load lifting & suspension hooks are as per ISS
3815 or BSS 482.
- All gears are accurately machine cut from special
alloy steel and case hardened.
- Load lifting chains are short link calibrated of
high tensile steel as per ISS No. 6216 (Part II) /
1970, grade 80.
- Screw and friction disc type self actuating load
pressure brake, duly hardened to eliminate wear.
- Rigid frame built of mild steel sections.
- Load wheel and hand chain wheel made of M.I. or
graded cast iron castings.
- Each chain block tested to 50 % safe overload and
supplied with test certificate.
- Load wheel is mounted on two ball bearings for
- Chain blocks confirm to ISS No. 3832 in all
respects and duty class II.
- Standard lift manufactured 3 meters, but can be
supplied in any longer lift.